June 2, 2011

I DID IT!!!

Okay so yesterday Kristie came over and we ventured out in the "rain" to my second newest addiction and favorite store here in Washington, The Dollar Store!!

(The Dollar Store is my second newest addiction and favorite store because my first newest addiction and favorite store is The Good Will Store,)

Anyway, Kristie needed some supplies to make more of her shabby chic book wreath creations. So we went to The Dollar Store. Also Kristie had said she would teach me how to create my very own book wreath so I needed to buy my own supplies.

The day prior I had stopped by The Good Will Store to see for myself what all the buzz was about. Well let me tell you the buzz was spot on!!

The store was clean, the merchandise hot, and the prices mind boggling. I found and purchased 2 Twilight books for $1.99 a piece. You wanna feel like a millionaire? Shop at The Good Will Store.

Anyway, before I get carried away about The Good Will Store, I shared with you that specific information to give you this information.

I made my very own book wreath, from you guessed it, my NON-gently used Twilight books. I made a Twilight book wreath!!

It was fun.
It looks fabulous.
I burned the *B-E-E-P* out of my finger.

I can't wait to go to the store and buy more glue for my glue gun to make another Twilight book wreath.

I DID IT!!! I made a craft all on my own. I did it, and I must say I did it well.

No comments:

Post a Comment