May 2, 2010

I'm Still Here!!


So lots has been happening in my life and I find myself desperately trying to keep up. All is good with my family now, things have worked out and my husband and I are back together. Our family is whole again but extended family relationships are strained and or completely severed.Thank you to all who have kept not only me but my family in your prayers and thoughts. I hope to catch my breath and really sit down and dish with you all that has occurred in my crazy life. Oh and how weird is this my life goes through one of the greatest challenges I have ever experienced and I have no anxiety or symptoms of O.C.D...HELLO!!!

Hope all is well with you my friends, lets chat soon over a cup of coffee.

XoXo
K.Jones

1 comment:

  1. Happy, happy, joy, joy ~ doing a little jig! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete