November 12, 2010

BREAKING THE RULES

So I have fallen in love with my iPhone again and have been searching for new apps to use and entertain myself with. I came across a blogger app and decided to throw caution to the wind and break the first (unspoken) rule of blogging and blog from my phone! For some reason most of us bloggers refuse and dislike the idea of blogging from our smart phones.

I have been so busy with my boys and have desperately wanted to blog but couldn't find the time for myself to write. I must admit it is weird not to be writing this for my home office but it is nice to be blogging from my comfy bed, watching Everyone Loves Raymond with my chihuahua snuggled next to me.

I hope this post turns out alright because I really have missed my blogs and all of you. My dear friends in our little blogger world.





No comments:

Post a Comment