September 18, 2011

LAST TO KNOW!!

How was it NEVER brought to my attention that Blogger had an official app for iPhone?!?!?

This is the kind of news that can change a persons life drastically!! Well my life drastically. I am on cloud 9 over this news. I needed this kind of simple pleasure in my life.

Things have been a little difficult but I'm trying to stay positive and throw myself into the things that give me great pleasure and distraction. Like reading my $1.99 Good Will find, a paperback copy of Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice.

Or making book wreaths for neighbors. Watching French Food at Home on the Cooking Channel. My darling hubby just recently bought me a new book to read once I finish Pride and Prejudice, about who other than Marie Antoinette.

My hubby is so sweet and absolutely my greatest blessing. Next to the new Blogger app of course. *wink*wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment