May 17, 2014

Feeling Like I Just Can't

Day 20 of the Dukan diet eating plan and 2 weeks on the Cruise phase of the meal plan. I am fluctuating between 140 & 141 pounds. I am 4 pounds away from my goal weight of 136/137 pounds and I can't break into the 30's.

Today I came in at 141 pounds and I have to admit my determination of meeting my goal took a hit. I honestly had to fight back the tears. My frustration is high and my resolve low. This next week will be my last week on the Cruise phase because I am sure I am losing my grip on the goal. I want to give up, to simply throw my hands up in defeat and dive into a box of glazed donuts.

I have been working so hard for a year and a half. Fighting to rid myself of every obese inch, every obese pound and to think I am so close to this goal yet it continually moves just out of reach is devastating to my spirit.

I have 1 more week on this phase and when the week is up I will accept what my body is capable of even if it is not the vision of success I had for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment