April 19, 2010

It's Me Again!!!!


I feel like I am starting to rediscover myself, destroying the image and the idea of who I created and wanted people to think I was. I am being true to myself and with truth comes resistance. I want to spread my wings and be free in this life. Free to be the perfectly flawed and incredibly goofy and neurotic ME!!! I am selfish and giving, angry and calm, sensible and nonsensical, cruel and kind, I am full of love and equally full of hate. I am and have always been and can only be... me!!! A girl who dreams of Paris, books, and love. A girl who craves laughter and basking in the glory of his love.

My lips curl upward as they hide behind my hand, I am amused by your confessions of disappointment in me. Are you angry that the real me has returned or confused by who you see? So you talk about me, question me, check on me, all in the quest to get a glimpse of the real me so you will be able to triumphantly exclaim "I told you!!!" to your family and friends. So you keep acting like this, keep trying to understand, keep giving me the power to ruin your day and I will keep being me.

2 comments:

  1. Another awesomely powerful post. You are the perfect women that I have always wanted and will always want. I not only want but encourage you to be YOU! You are the best fiend, mother, and wife anyone can ask for! Paris, lets do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another awesomely powerful post. You are the perfect women that I have always wanted and will always want. I not only want but encourage you to be YOU! You are the best fiend, mother, and wife anyone can ask for! Paris, lets do it.

    ReplyDelete