April 11, 2012

RAIN!!


(Our house in Washington)


(View from the master bedroom of Mt. Rainier)

I woke up this morning to the sound of the pouring rain and it put a huge smile on my face. I have been missing Washington lately and looking through photos of our time there. I the miss the ferry rides and the excitement we all felt pulling out of port. I miss Gig Harbor and the great museums and Pirate Days.

Driving the family into Seattle to explore all the city has to offer. I miss my cute house in Black Diamond and the boys school. I miss my friends, neighbors, and Good Will. I miss the gloomy skies, the brilliant colors of spring, the rain, and the trees the beautiful vast and expansive forest. I miss looking out my bedroom window and gazing on Mt. Rainier. What a great time, what a great place.

I love the rain.


(A Seattle neighborhood park)


(Us sight seeings)

No comments:

Post a Comment