April 15, 2012

Lots of Laughs

Last nights dinner with the family was AMAZING!! I've never laughed so hard in my life. I am so blessed to have such wonderful people in my life and to be able to claim them as family is priceless.

Having my brother and sister in law with us made our big family feel complete again. We all miss them so much and to have them here is so special. I know having us all together was really the best part of my mother in laws birthday.

The food at the restaurant was delicious but what were we thinking ordering all that food. We celebrated my mother in laws birthday at Boca Di Beppo.

The poor dishwasher for the evening, he earned his paycheck last night with the amount of dishes he had to clean on our table alone.

After dinner the party and the laughter continue at my in laws home. Sorry the picture is so blurry that's what happens when you can't stop laughing.

What a fun night I can't wait for the next birthday party!!

No comments:

Post a Comment