April 30, 2014

The Dukan Life

Day 3 of the Dukan Diet- Attack Phase is coming to a successful close and I am down 5 lbs. already! This is the lowest I have weighed since starting my fitness journey over a year ago.

I will be on the Attack Phase a total of 5 days and hopefully I will have lost a total of 10 lbs on Attack Phase before I start the Cruise Phase. Sticking to the strictly pure protein diet has not been difficult for me. Mostly because I have already been eating "clean" for quite some time now. I am however looking forward to eating broccoli this Saturday and all my other vegetables I've been avoiding these past few days.

I am very excited to see what my final results will be and what my true weight will be. So far I've experienced no real side effects other than dry mouth. It will be very interesting to see once certain vegetables are introduced to my daily diet which ones I will crave the most and how many vegetables a day I will eat. I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment