October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween


Today I am enjoying my vanilla coffee outside my window I see hot air balloons filling the skies over wine country.The balloons carrying people higher and higher, they are enjoying the crisp October air and spectacular views what an amazing way to start your day.

From the playroom I hear my boys excitement over Halloween and the costumes they are wearing,the candy they will receive and what they will be watching this Halloween. The Charlie Brown special It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown is a tradition of course and the spooky movie Monster House is what they will enjoy while filling their little faces with their sweet chocolate treasures.

I am so excited to have found a new friend among my followers dtbrents from ~* A Gracious Home *~. I am so honored to have you and what a thrill it was to find you among my followers. It really makes my day and tickles me to no end when I find someone new reading my blog,so thank you.I would also like to welcome to the blog community my very good friend Kristie,her blog is ~* Cali Girl with a Washington Heart. *~ It chronicles her families adventures of moving from California to Washington her link is found under Feeding My Soul if anyone would like to check it out I know she would appreciate it.

~* Note To Friends *~

I just wanted to address the Prayer Of The Day I write that for me, if you receive peace or inspiration from it that is simply wonderful.I just wanted to make it clear to all my friends that I am in no way trying to push my personal beliefs on anyone. The prayer is simply to help me set the tone of my day. I did not receive any comments about the prayers but I just wanted you all to know what my intentions are.

Always,
K.Jones

~* Prayer Of The Day *~

Faith comes by hearing,and hearing by the Word of God.

Romans 10:17

No comments:

Post a Comment