October 20, 2014

Yucky

 I am feeling yucky today and I really don't appreciate it. Today the sky is the greyest it has been all week and I am at home instead of enjoying an amazing run. Usually I would just suck it up and complete the run. However it has always been my goal not to be that runner puking in the bushes and today I felt that I may just be that runner. So in listening to my body and not my heart I have decided to err on the side of caution and stay home for an unscheduled rest day. 
I am at a complete loss as to how to occupy myself. I've only been home thirty minutes and am completely bored. I don't feel well but to lay around and do nothing, I'd rather puke on the side of the road!! Ultimately I know my nose will end up in a book as time passes between loads of laundry and bitter comments to my uninterested dog about how no one makes a good feather duster anymore. 

Oh how I despise you unscheduled rest days!! Why couldn't you have come on a horribly sunny day? An ordinary sunny day, all I know is if I feel this way tomorrow... stay away from the bushes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment