May 5, 2009

For Them



We have entered the danger zone in my house this week. We are 1week away from my monthly ladies days. This is the week where every little mess and accident throws me over the edge. So far so good, yesterday I took my first dose of Zoloft. We will see if the combination of Yaz and Zoloft has a positive effect on me. I have noticed that I have a little more patience with my boys, not as many blow ups even though they DON"T LISTEN!! Sorry that one just slipped out. I am going to guess that my ZolYaz cocktail will be better for me than not taking any medication at all.

I have to do something, I worry about my boys. They are growing up thinking that my behavior is totally normal. What kind of women will they end up with if they have me as their example of how a wife and a mother loves and cares for her family. I want my kids to know I love them, accept them, value them, even when they make a mess or walk on my precious vacuum tracks. I do it all for them, for their happiness, for their health.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck. I am praying that it works for you. I know how hard it is to be a mom when inside you are going nuts. I want so bad to be a great mom but inside I just want to curl up in a ball and go to sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our Crazy Life-You give a perfect explanation on how I feel in my daily life. Thank you for keeping me in your prayers.

    ReplyDelete