June 18, 2010

Guess Who?!?!


Guess who is also on Twitter??? My chihuahua Walter that's who!!! I thought it would be funny to give him a twitter account and see how many people would actually follow him. As some of you may or may not know I am a HUGE fan of The Real Housewives of New Jersey and one of my favorite housewives is Dina Manzo. She has a hairless sphinx named Grandma Wrinkles and when my eyes first fell upon Grandma Wrinkles I knew for sure Dina was my kind of girl!!!

Well I am now on Twitter and besides following Dina I also follow her cat, Grandma Wrinkles who has herself over 5,000 followers and I am one of them. Yes I know how crazy that sounds but look who your talking to.*hahahahah* Anyway it got me thinking and I thought it would be funny to get Walter a Twitter account and post funny things on his wall. He's a big eared chihuahua how could it not be funny!!

So if you're interested in how a spoiled SoCal chihuahua lives you can follow Walter. Not only is he cute but he is funny and an all around great guy.

http://twitter.com/SoCal_Walter

No comments:

Post a Comment