May 18, 2011

I Don't Hate It Yet *wink*wink*

Well it is 70* & very sunny here in Washington. We have experienced some rain, off & on but nothing serious. It's been more of a mist & sometimes even a light sprinkle but nothing to severe...yet.

The locals here LOVE to tell us that once we experiance a winter here we won't like Washington as much as we do now. It's as if they are desperate for us to reply to their "How you liking Washington so far?" question with, "We hate it!! My children & I are miserable!!"

They don't like to hear that we love the city we live in or that we have wanted to relocate our family to Washington state for a little over 2 years now. That our neighbors are amazing & that my kids are attending schools we have always wanted them to have the opportunity to attend.

I'm excited about my life & eager to explore Washington with my family. Maybe in a few months I'll post how much I hate it here. *wink*wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment