May 17, 2011

Impossible Dreams

It has been months since I've been able to blog. I have so much to tell you I don't know where to start. First today is my sister Elba's birthday which is always cause for a big celebration of love, laughter, & red velvet cake! However this birthday brings me a touch of sadness because I won't be able to celebrate her day with her.

We have recently relocated to WASHINGTON STATE!!! Our dream of raising our family in Washington has come true with the help & glory of God. It is everything we hoped for & more.

Our boys are so happy here & the house & neighborhood we moved into is absolutely amazing!! Best of all my sister is relocating here as well!! She will be arriving next month. Life is amazing for my family right now. It feels like an impossible dream has come true. I hope you are all doing well my friends & I will be writing of my adventures here soon.

1 comment:

  1. We are SO overjoyed to have you all here, and that your family's dreams have some true! I can't wait for your sister to make it up, and get to know her better. It'll be such a blessing for you to have some more family close by. Congratulations on your prayers being answered ~ you guys most certainly deserve it!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete