May 19, 2011

Let It Go!

So I love Washington state, I think we can all agree I have established that fact. Now I hope to discover that I equally love the medical professionals practicing in the state. I need to find a doctor so I can regain control of my O.C.D.

I am not accustom to my children playing around the neighborhood with groups of children riding thier bikes without constant supervision. Or walking 2 & 1/2 blocks up the road to the school bus stop.

I am battling my anxitey internally & losing the battle. I don't want to raise my children to be fearful just aware. So the cycle of controlling my surroundings because I can't control life begins.

On a scale of 1-10 I am about a 3. I know it's me struggling with accepting my boys are growing up. Sometimes I just need a little help letting go. Since we are so new to the area I haven't found a home church yet.

My heart is still very much in Temecula at Rancho Community Church with our amazing pastors & worship team.

I miss my church & carne asada nachos that being said I sure do love Washington!

No comments:

Post a Comment