December 22, 2009

Prayers


Outside my window this morning I find the sun fighting against gray skies desperate to break through appropriate scenery for today. Last night my sister informed me that my pregnant niece had been hospitalized. Her pregnancy has been plagued with problems but with several recent visits to the doctors all resulting positively we thought she was in the clear and would be able to enjoy her remaining few weeks of pregnancy with little to no stress. We were wrong, my niece had to be prematurely induced because her daughter had stopped growing in utero, she was due to deliver sometime in early to mid January. I am asking that you please keep her and my family in your prayers as we help her through this difficult challenge.

~* Prayer Of The Day *~

Faith comes from hearing and hearing by the Word of God.
{Romans 10:17}

Father in heaven I choose to trust in you even when things don't go the way I planned. I know You are at work in my life. Thank You for Your perfect love which casts out all fear.

In Jesus Name Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment