January 1, 2010

I'm Old!!


Well last night was New Years eve and just before my pillow and I rang in the new year in a unconscious state I realized that I am OLD!! You see just before convincing my hubby that staying up to ring in new years is to much work and that I would rather just go to bed I became a little envious of the party goers I saw on television and that's when I realized how old I have become because just then I suggested to my husband that next year we should have a UN~new years eve party.

What is an UN~new years eve party you ask? My husband asked me the same question, it is a style of new years eve party that I just thought up. You invite your family and friends to come over and celebrate new years eve with you and just like any other party you have food, drinks, conversation, and fun but your guests leave before midnight. I think 10:30p.m. sounds like a good time to call it a night that way you can clean up and go to bed and VIOLA!! You have a UN~new years eve party and that's when I realized that I am old.

You know what else I realized? I realized that I love being old like that because I did have a great new years eve. I spent the day with my family in the city took tons of picture by the shore. We came home had a fun dinner watched cartoons ate a big bowl of ice cream and tucked my kids in bed. I didn't puke, worry about a DUI check point or pay a sitter to do my job. So good bye 2009 and hello 2010 I can't wait to see what you have in store for me!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment