April 24, 2009

Knitting the Night Away


I was so tired this morning I stayed up until 2:30a.m. knitting and watching movies. I must say I am rather proud of myself I did not have very many if any anxiety attacks. I was very relaxed and easy until about 11p.m. when Jerry called me. After his phone call my anxiety levels got real high. Knowing he wasn't coming home and I would be at home all night alone with our boys set me off. Just thinking about it gives me anxiety, also Jerry and I have been married for a little over 10 years now and when you have had someone next to you for that long it becomes hard to sleep without them.

So I spent the night knitting, watching Pride and Prejudice,(I love that movie) and going over my "What To Do In Case of Emergency" plans in my head over and over again. Which like I said it wasn't so bad until about 7:30 this morning when I had to wake up to get the kids ready for school and was completely exhausted. I wondered how in the heck I was gonna make it through the day and then my baby pulled off his poopie diaper and reminded me how I was gonna make it through the day, with some Lysol a sigh and a roll of the eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment