November 12, 2009

Great Show



Last night I was watching a television show on the Style Network called Clean House.I am sure you know were I am going with this, I have been accused of being a clean freak and rightfully so I think some people have the wrong impression of me and my cleanliness because when I visit peoples homes the first or second thing that comes out of their mouths is "Welcome to the dirty house."

I don't see peoples homes that way but they seem to make it a point to comment on the condition of their house to the condition of mine.It makes me feel uncomfortable when people say those things to me because as I said before I don't see my friends homes that way.If they were hoarders like the people on the Clean House Show then yes I would be taken back by the condition of the home.It's ironic that I clean my house so people will feel comfortable in my home but they feel uncomfortable because my house is clean.

I would like to know where is my show? Where is the Cleanest House Show? How about you give me and my family a trip to Disneyland while you redecorate my house with very expensive furnishings because I know how to maintain my house!! Where is that show Style Network?!?! I don't have clutter so I an not worthy well I can have clutter kind of, well I can make a real attempt to have clutter or whatever the idea of getting rewarded for being messy or lazy or busy just gets under my skin.


a

~*Congratulations*~

Today my hubby's parents celebrate 21 years of wedded bliss.They are two of my very most favorite people whom I simply adore!! They are wonderful parents, grandparents, and friends we aspire to have a marriage and friendship like they have.

1 comment:

  1. That is one of my fave shows, as well.
    I get the same thing from a couple people I know..."your house is always so clean! I feel embarrassed - mine is so messy, I just can't keep up with it. I don't know how you do it, with a toddler". (I make time to keep it clean. It's just me. That's what I do. But I don't hold it against other people that they're not as obsessively neat as me...we're all different). I totally agree with you!

    ReplyDelete