November 18, 2009

Working Hard

My hubby and I have been very busy these past few days working on my armoire today we will be putting the finishing coats of paint on it and let me tell you it is BEAUTIFUL!! I can not wait to post pictures to show all my blog~world friends the before and afters.I think my sister~in~law might have some regrets about giving the armoire away but as they say no gives~ees backs~ees.Now if only I could convince my hubby to keep the armoire downstairs he is a mule he just won't budge!! Perhaps when he actually starts to move this monster piece he will come up with the idea to keep it downstairs.*wink*wink*



Does anyone else feel like this month has just flown by?I was just reminded that next week is Thanksgiving!!! I just can't believe how quickly the new year is approaching.As a kid it seemed as if Christmas would never come now as a parent I think oh my gosh Christmas is coming so quickly give me a chance to shop!!I still love this time of year even if it does stress me out.I can't wait to see the smiles on my boys faces as all the Christmas decorations start to go up around the house.

Waking up in the morning to the smell of our Christmas tree snuggling up in big blankets and watching Christmas movies.Yes the stress of the season I would say is well worth it.

~Prayer Of The Day*~

Heavenly Father,thank you for leading me with your gentle and loving hands.Give me the strength and hope to move forward into a life of victory you have prepared for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment