November 4, 2009

What Happened To Wednesday?


Well it seems that my Wednesday is off to a bad start, while changing my baby's diaper this morning I threw my back out and now find myself in a great deal of PAIN!!! It hurts to breath it hurts to walk or blink. Basically it hurts to be alive right now!! Worst of all my husband is away on a business trip until Friday and to add insult to injury my husband bought the WRONG vanilla creamer for my coffee, he bought me the powder kind. *ugh* What other cruelties will this Wednesday bring? At least my big boys will be home early today and will be able help me a little with their baby brother.*wishful thinking* I hope the aspirin I took this morning starts to kick in soon very very soon.


I've decided to make it a point to do one thing for myself a day.Whether that means read a chapter in a book, knit a few rows, or paint my nails.There always seems to be moments in the day when things slow down a bit, the baby takes a nap or gets involved in play and in those moments I always choose to do things around the house or for the boys but I am going to make a real effort to take that time and do something special for myself.I think as a mother I need to remember I am a part of the family too and that the caregiver needs to give care to herself.I need to remember and accept that doing things for myself isn't selfish and it certainly does not mean that I love myself more than I do my family.

~* Prayer Of The Day *~

Give thanks in all circumstances for this is God's will for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment