November 10, 2009

Sweet Relief



Sweet relief from my vanilla coffee coming to rescue my day *AAHHH* what a great way to start your morning.I can honestly say I am addicted to my vanilla coffee it has the power to set the tone of my day since I haven't been able to enjoy my coffee just the way I like it, these past few days have been rough.

The drastic changes in the weather are not helping me either one day it is 65*degrees the next week we are in the low 80*s it is driving me and my sinuses nuts!!I am not the only family member with sinus issues my two little boys have been suffering from sinus problems I hate when my kids are uncomfortable or sick.



~*Good News*~

My hubby said today we would be going to pick up my new armoire from my sister~in~laws house I am so excited I can barely contain myself.I hope it doesn't take me another 10 years to get an old upright piano.Oh my goodness the thought of owning an armoire and upright piano sends me spinning!! My former neighbor got an old upright piano from of all places Good Will, for something like $200 dollars.I WANT AN OLD UPRIGHT PIANO FOR $200 DOLLARS!!! I think I need to calm down and be grateful for my armoire and enjoy that blessing, focus on what I DO have not what I don't.



~*Prayer For The Day*~

Keep on asking and it will be given to you;keep on seeking and you will find;keep on knocking reverently and the door will be opened to you.
(Matthew 7:7)

No comments:

Post a Comment